My name is Misty and I’m super excited you are visiting today.
I started blogging back in 2013 but never became interested in expanding and pursuing full-time blogging until recently. My interest peeked by reading many other extraordinary blogs. If I had been thinking, I would have made a list of all the blogs I have read in recent years and shared them with you. Unfortunately, I can only list (one of my favorite words!) you the few that I’ve recently read. Through Beautee Flowers, I want to find ways to express my thoughts along with sharing my creativities with friends and family. So thank you for your interest in my blog, and I look forward to connecting with you!
Here are a few things about me:
- My family are my life and I eat, sleep, and breath for them!
- I’m a list kind of person. My motto: If it’s not on the list, then it’s not happening.
- Some of my favorite famous peeps: Ree Drummond on the Pioneer Woman! Least I say any more about her. She’s one of my favorites! I also love to watch Chip and Joanna Gains on Fixer Upper along with the Kilchers on Alaska: The Last Frontier.
- I love bags! At home, my nickname is “Bag Lady”. I don’t just like fun and cute bags, but I like bags for organization. So bags within bags. How many of you can relate? It’s like Christmas when opening bags and more bags.
- Reading is another fun activity I like to do in my spare time. As long as the books are not psychological thrillers or murder books, I’ll read them.
- I like harmony! Discord literally makes my blood pressure go up and I cannot think. So please when making comments on Beautee Flowers, keep them light-hearted or I might have to discard them to the trash. I’ll try my best to represent kindness to all of my new found friends and family, if you’ll do the same. Even as I raise my girls, I always tell them that if they can’t say something nice then don’t say anything at all.
- How I started writing: It is amazing to me that you fall in love with something that you used to dislike. When I was growing up, I hated being made to write essays, especially for a grade. However, the ironic part of all that was I loved how grammar worked together: the nouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, conjunctions, punctuation, etc. I loved trying to dissect the sentences. The more complicated the sentence, the more fun it was for me. Right after high school, I took English I in college, and I’m pretty sure the professor passed me with a 70. I hated that class, partially because it was required and partially because again, I was made to write. Fast forward twelve years and I ended up back in college. English II was on the requirement list and I was ready this time. I absolutely loved learning to write and passed that class with a 98. Woohoo! I owe a great deal to one of my good friends. She’s a high school English teacher and she literally walked along side of me during that semester. She simplified the writing process for me. I can’t thank her enough for her help and patience. Thank you my friend!